Applied Data Analytics plays an integral role in determining an organization’s overall strategic direction, and demand for this crucial set of skills is growing globally. Graduates can expect to play a greater role in decision making and strategy setting for their current or future organizations, adding significant value: studies show that businesses that understand how to interpret data outperform competitors by up to 20%.
New England College’s Master of Science in Applied Data Analytics provides students with frameworks for critically looking at data, interpreting and visualizing data, and applying that knowledge in real-world applications that will shape how 21st century business challenges are addressed.
Who Should Enroll
This program is useful for anyone with a bachelor’s degree, with or without experience, wishing to prepare for the emerging global opportunities in data analytics and business statistics.
On-Campus and Hybrid Delivery Available
Full-time students attend classes on NEC’s Henniker campus. Part-time students follow a hybrid schedule that offers a mix of weekly classes on NEC’s Manchester campus and virtual requirements.
In this program, you will be able to
- Learn how to effectively leverage data for strategic decision making
- Learn methods to evaluate data from acquisition, cleansing, warehousing and final analyses
- Understand ways to leverage internet presence to harvest big data
- Understand methodologies and tools for collecting data and designing databases
- Proficiency in interpreting collected data using a variety of statistical tools
- Execute real-time analytical methods on living datasets to quickly respond to a customer’s wants and needs